Made with Moxie: Mobile blogging

February 13, 2012

Mobile blogging

I'm doing this as a test post from my Droid. Nine times out of ten I use the internet on my phone these days because it is easier to carry around with an infant. So we'll see how this formats.

My 2 year old daughter has a shoe obesssion. I don't know where it started. Can a shoe problem be genetic? What gene is that on? She loves ruby glittery slippers the most and wears them everywhere if allowed. Now that a lot of my shoes are unpacked she loves to play with them in my closet. Like a good daughter, she likes to make sure I have super cute shoes to wear everyday too. These are the ones she selected for me yesterday.

My husband hopes she ends up wearing the same size shoe as me so that we'll buy less. I'm thinking I might lose all my cute shoes if that happens.

This weekend was great. We did a whole lot of nothing. No plans, no parties, no play dates. We lived in jammies until lunch. We took family naps. ;) We cooked delicous foods together. It makes Monday morning even worse. Not that I have anything to complain about this morning. I just relish those kind of weekends. The ones where you suck the marrow of life.

I am blessed.